This essential reference guide is recognised as the industry standard driving manual, packed full of driving advice for learners, experienced motorists, professional drivers and instructors alike. This comprehensive guide provides all motorists with everything they need to know to help them learn and maintain safe driving skills and stay safe on the road for life. This new edition has been updated to include details on independent driving (which is being introduced into the practical driving test from October 2010), additional information on emergency diversions and travelling through road works, and advice on overtaking slow-moving vehicles, plus other key revisions. The Official DSA Guide to Driving – the essential skills, together with The Official Highway Code and Know Your Traffic Signs, provides the source material for learner car drivers and driving instructor theory tests, being referenced throughout the latest official DSA theory test titles for car drivers. It is strongly recommended that you study from these source materials, as well as products containing the theory test questions themselves, to prepare fully for your tests.
Essential reading for all road-users in England, Scotland and Wales. This updated edition of the only official Highway Code contains the very latest rules of the road. Many of these rules are legal requirements and must be adhered to in order to avoid penalty – fines, penalty points, disqualification or even prison. All road users need to be aware of the new rules. The rules also include a reference to the legislation that creates the offence. The Official Highway Code reflects the most up-to-date legislation that road-users must adhere to, advice on road safety, and best practice.
Traffic signs play a vital role in directing, informing and controlling road users’ behaviour in an effort to make the roads as safe as possible for everyone. A knowledge of traffic signs is there essential, not just for new drivers or riders needing to pass their theory test, but for all road users, including experienced professional drivers. This fully updated edition of the publication supersedes the previous 4th edition (1995, ISBN 09780115516122) and contains information designed to illustrate and explain the vast majority of traffic signs the road user is likely to encounter.
Driving Test Success has helped over 4 million people prepare for their tests! This brand new edition of the UK’s best-selling and most complete learner driver pack contains EVERYTHING that you could possibly need to prepare and pass your test first time, or your money back*.
Contents of pack:
- Driving Test Success All Tests PC DVD-ROM (Theory Test, Hazard Perception Test, Practical Driving Lessons and The Official Highway Code)
At a Glance:
- Theory Test – Practise every official DSA Theory Test revision question from the Driving Standards Agency – the people who set the test.
- Hazard Perception Test – Hundreds of interactive video clips that accurately simulate the official DSA test.
- Practical Driving Lessons – Over 50 video tutorials covering everything that you could be asked to perform on your driving test.
- The Official Highway Code – Includes the latest digital edition for you to read, search or print.
- Mock Practical Driving Test – Watch a full mock test with examiner debrief and find out exactly what happens on the day of your test.
- Braking Distance Simulator – Use this interactive tool to discover how the speed and road conditions affect the overall braking distance of your vehicle.
- Show Me, Tell Me – Access every official question that you could be asked on your test.
- Learn on the Go – Practise official Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.
- Theory Test Book – Revise anywhere using the printable Theory Test book and printable exam papers.+
- Advice Centre – Access essential information about all three tests and how to ensure you pass first time.
- Road Signs Test – Test your knowledge of every road sign that you may come across in your tests.
- Safe Driver Test – Discover which of your personality traits could trigger dangerous driving habits whilst out on the road.
- Free Online Updates – Ensure that your product is always up to date.^
- Pass Guarantee – Pass your Theory Test first time of your money back.*
- Learner Car Drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Learner Motorcyclists in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Trainee Driving Instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Practise the entire official DSA revision question bank of over 1,200 questions, covering everything you could be asked in your test.
- Contains EVERY official revision question from the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the test.
- Essential revision for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Sit unlimited mock tests including interactive case study questions, just like the real test.
- Includes official DSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Customise your learning from the 14 official DSA categories or by using questions that you have not yet seen, or have previously answered incorrectly.
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Revise anywhere using the printable Theory Test book and printable exam papers.+
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia.**
Hazard Perception Test
- Sit unlimited mock tests using hundreds of interactive video clips that accurately simulate the official DSA test.
- Watch the official DSA introduction video and sample video clips.
- Review each clip to find out where each hazard develops and how to score maximum points.
- Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
- Discover how the test is marked, what the anti-cheating system looks for and much more.
Practical Driving Lessons
- Watch over 50 video tutorials covering everything from the cockpit drill to the day of your test.
- Covers all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam.
- Perfect for revising and refreshing the skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons.
- Take the Safe Driver Test and discover which of your own individual attitudes and behaviours make you more likely to take risks and cause an accident.
The Official Highway Code
- Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Official Highway Code.
Mock Driving Test
- Watch a full mock test and discover exactly what happens on the big day! Includes Independent Driving and a full examiner debrief at the end of the test.
Braking Distance Simulator
- Need help remembering your braking distances? Use this interactive simulator to customise the speed, road conditions and weight of your car to find out how each of these factors affects the overall braking distance of your vehicle.
Show Me, Tell Me
- Access every official DSA Show Me, Tell Me question that you could be asked on your test, plus step-by-step video tutorials.^^
Learn on the Go
- Practise audio Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.**
Free Online Updates! Ensure that your product is always up to date^
Recommended by the leading driving instructor associations
‘Driving Test Success All Tests 2013 Edition’ is recommended and endorsed by the leading driving instructor associations: Motor Schools Association (MSA), Driving Instructor Association (DIA) and Approved Driving Instructors National Joint Council (ADINJC).
* Pass guarantee applies to Theory Test only. Terms and conditions apply. + For personal use only. ^ Software updates available until 31st December 2013. ** Feature not available for ADIs. ^^ Feature not available for motorcyclists.